• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone want to buy a google cr-48 netbook?

themoose

Hey Moosey Boy. Call the police department and ask if selling it or trading it is legal. It's exactly the same thing as going to a loading dock to pick up one item you paid for and getting two. It is stealing. But as the motto of capitalism goes:"It doesnt matter who you screw as long as you make money." As to the software. All modern laptops have software that allows the manufacurer to find it. And since your unaware of that. I'm sure you dont know all cell phones carry GPS that the large companies have been mi9ning and selling the info(both computer and cell locations) for years. Their have been congressional hearings on the issue. The large corporations admit to doing it but promise they wont abuse the info gathering.

Gotta go readjust my tinfoil hat.......

Hey Moosey Boy. Call the police department and ask if selling it or trading it is legal. It's exactly the same thing as going to a loading dock to pick up one item you paid for and getting two. It is stealing. But as the motto of capitalism goes:"It doesnt matter who you screw as long as you make money." As to the software. All modern laptops have software that allows the manufacurer to find it. And since your unaware of that. I'm sure you dont know all cell phones carry GPS that the large companies have been mi9ning and selling the info(both computer and cell locations) for years. Their have been congressional hearings on the issue. The large corporations admit to doing it but promise they wont abuse the info gathering.

Gotta go readjust my tinfoil hat.......

geez richard, go take your meds. pretty soon you'll start saying that he supports domestic violence and predation of women by even thinking of selling the computer.

I am not the one selling stolen merchandise. And pointing out a degrading joke about women.Followed up by even worse jokes about beating women. YUK.Yuk Pointing out screwing someone that gave away parts for free that were worth a thousand. God where have I been. I am the one that needs re-education...

He never stole anything, he was given two computers. Yes, it was by mistake but to google it's probably not even worth the hassle to figure out the return shipping/pay for it. Should he sell it? No, give it to a friend or something.

But jesus dude, you need to stop trying to be the morality police. No one gives a shit and you look like a fool for continuing the argument after everything the OP has said.

I won't even get into DV jokes right now, I really want to but I'm not going to.

I am sorry moron but it is stealing. If your bank credits you with extra $$$ and you withdraw it. ITS STEALING. IF YOU PAY FOR A THOUSAND DOLLAR TV AND KNOWINGLEY PICK UP TWO. IT'S STEALING. Its the law.As to your pathetic attempt at a joke about DV. I feel for the females in your family..As The bottom line: Its a forum for cars. Not a forum to promote selling stolen merchandise,degrading women, and screwing unknown people. BUT hey I could be wrong. I love the fact that no one has spoken against a fotum member selling stolen merchandise....Re-education starts on Thursday...

Gotta re-adjust my tinfoil

I am sorry moron but it is stealing. If your bank credits you with extra $$$ and you withdraw it. ITS STEALING. IF YOU PAY FOR A THOUSAND DOLLAR TV AND KNOWINGLEY PICK UP TWO. IT'S STEALING. Its the law.As to your pathetic attempt at a joke about DV. I feel for the females in your family..As The bottom line: Its a forum for cars. Not a forum to promote selling stolen merchandise,degrading women, and screwing unknown people. BUT hey I could be wrong. I love the fact that no one has spoken against a fotum member selling stolen merchandis

jesus dude, he paid for neither, he was in a test group and given two of them hence the "do not sell" if he paid for it, there would be no issues at all. If I was at a luncheon and given two cookies, I'd eat them both or give one to a friend. These computers are like a 0.0000000001% of google's income, same way that at a luncheon, the cookies aren't worth shit.

Are you complaining because you didn't get one? Get off your fucking high horse, your ramblings make you look like a douche.

Oh, I think the women(my mom and her sisters) in my family are just fine and feeling quite loved. But I think it's funny how pissy you get at the slightest mention of something which isn't PC in your book. You're like fox news, just looking for shit to get outraged about, no matter how much you have to twist it to fit your bipolar(I'm assuming you don't flip shit when someone doesn't park perfectly in the middle of a parking space, maybe I'm wrong though) mindstate.

If he sold it, it would be a breach of contract and illegal, but the fact of the matter still stands, he was GIVEN(read, no money exchanged) them. Who knows, maybe the employee packing them up has a crush on him?

Moot point anyway. Buddy of mine traded for a gtablet. He's wanted a chrome netbook and I've wanted to play with a gtablet. Win win in my book. :-)

Nice, worked out well!

Actually I was never that upset. I do point out that stealing is stealing. If you look at the posts the nasty name calling is coming from people that feel entitled to screw anyone any where and don't want to hear that they have a moral compass that no longer works. Moosey boy could have posted the laptop without any mention of getting it for free. I guess bragging about breaking the law is a thrill. Regular posts on this forum brag about screwing people.(money) And alot of people find degrading jokes about women and minoritys funny. Did I mention the jokes referring to beating women???I mentioned numerous comparisons of the laptop. Tellers,pickups etc. None of the people berating ever answered how selling a laptop you got by mistake and should have returned answered. I guess looking at yourself in the mirror doesn't mean much anymore.

Actually I was never that upset.

bs.gif

I do point out that stealing is stealing.

blah.gifWrong, you interpret an act differently. Being given two items, when neither were paid for as they are beta tests, is different from going to a store and paying for one item while having a second in your back pocket.

If you look at the posts the nasty name calling is coming from people that feel entitled to screw anyone any where and don't want to hear that they have a moral compass that no longer works

blah.gifWrong again, I said no one cares about your opinions, you called me the moron. Then, I said "your ramblings make you look like a douche" and made an assumption that you have a bipolar mindstate likening you to fox "news".

Moosey boy could have posted the laptop without any mention of getting it for free. I guess bragging about breaking the law is a thrill. Regular posts on this forum brag about screwing people.(money)

Or he was excited to share his dumb luck.

And alot of people find degrading jokes about women and minoritys funny.

Yep, most people do, but there isn't a correlation between laughing at jokes about beating women and actually beating them. If you didn't notice, even people that work DV hotlines joke about it because sometimes that's the only way to deal with fucked up circumstances.

Did I mention the jokes referring to beating women???

Nope, I did bigok.gif

I mentioned numerous comparisons of the laptop. Tellers,pickups etc. None of the people berating ever answered how selling a laptop you got by mistake and should have returned answered.

Maybe you missed my comparisons?dunno.gif

I guess looking at yourself in the mirror doesn't mean much anymore.

I prefer to look at others through a one way mirror, specifically women...in changing roomsnaughty.gif

At the end of the day all we hear from you isblah.gif