• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone want to buy a google cr-48 netbook?

themoose

oh and btw (emphasis mine)..

If selected as a Chrome OS Pilot Program participant, I authorize Google to

collect anonymous browsing statistics and other usage data for tracking and

analysis purposes as as outlined in the Google Privacy Policy, located at

http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html. This data will not be associated

with me, but will be tracked anonymously. Furthermore, I agree to

participate in all product feedback studies conducted by the Google Chrome

OS team for the duration of the Pilot Program and agree to be opted in to

the Chrome OS feedback group. I understand that Google will only ship the

device to a US-based address and cannot send this device to a P.O. Box or

address outside of the US.* I agree to not sell or transfer the device to

anyone else, unless under written instruction from Google to do so.*Replacement of broken devices is subject to Google’s review and Google may

elect not to replace a non-functioning or broken device at Google’s sole

discretion. In the event that Google elects to replace a broken device,

Google will cover all shipping and handling fees. Google reserves the right

to contact you about Chrome OS or related Google products by email, phone,

post, or in-person upon submitting this application. Please indicate your

agreement to the above terms by clicking “I agree”.

i'm not playing morality police ..i just think it's a dick move that you get two laptops for free while others signed up and never heard a peep and instead of paying it forward you try and sell it at retail prices.

My point is dummy:You agreed to abide by a contract. See previous post. You actually received a spare unit and are trying to profit by it. That is your choice. But apparently you know nothing about tracking computers online. Why should google wasste time with ebay or craigslist??? They know where the laptops are. They can go the MS way and send a letter threating to sue. Or the google way is to frag the unit. But hey your attitude is the same as valuables falling off a truck and keeping them or a bank teller or cashier making a mistake that you realize and saying nothing. And duh... You realize you have admitted to trying to sell stolen merchandice on the web... Really smart. I believe google has two years to report the theft.... Good luck

Wow, by that last post you know absolutely nothing about computer security, tracking or anything else computer related for that matter. I'm surprised you can work a mouse or keyboard! Go put your tin foil hat back on.

'74 2002 Megasquirted!

My point is dummy:You agreed to abide by a contract. See previous post. You actually received a spare unit and are trying to profit by it. That is your choice. But apparently you know nothing about tracking computers online. Why should google wasste time with ebay or craigslist??? They know where the laptops are. They can go the MS way and send a letter threating to sue. Or the google way is to frag the unit. But hey your attitude is the same as valuables falling off a truck and keeping them or a bank teller or cashier making a mistake that you realize and saying nothing. And duh... You realize you have admitted to trying to sell stolen merchandice on the web... Really smart. I believe google has two years to report the theft.... Good luck

i dont really agree with any of that ..i just think it's a dick move. can't fault you for pursuing capitalism; everyone else is.

I was going to do actual work today but this is much more entertaining. As long as you would have gotten creative with the offers, even belly button lint, I'd have probably taken it. Hell, this is a 2002 board, offer parts or something.

'74 2002 Megasquirted!

I was going to do actual work today but this is much more entertaining. As long as you would have gotten creative with the offers, even belly button lint, I'd have probably taken it. Hell, this is a 2002 board, offer parts or something.

i thought that's what i was doing by offering funds to cover all potential costs for sending it to me :P

i'll post some pics this evening of misc parts i have laying around..