• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 2002 "Sam" Irvine CA

prsncat

I was not sure I wanted to post this... but, with 6 cars, 3 drivers (including a new, 16-year old), I think it is time to part with a couple of cars.

Sam is a 1974 2002 which runs and drives great... Mechanically, the car is fantastic. I would drive this car anywhere and at any time with complete confidence.

Yet, she is not much to look at right now. I have removed the interior and the trim in an effort to prepare her for paint and body work. I have everything and it will go with the car.

I have a spare set of bumpers with several great sets of the bellows.

I also picked up an extra pair of seats so I could drive her while the interior was being reuphostered.

The carpet has been completely removed (and, I have a new tan carpet kit from Esty sitting in a box ready to be installed).

Some details:

1. Chamonix with a Navy Blue interior.

2. Sunroof

3. No AC

4. Heater has been bypassed due to a leaking heater valve (I have a new one -- these are getting very expensive) and the fan does not work at this time.

5. No radio (removed the junk in it and sent it out for recycling) -- I might have something I will give to you if you absolutely need a radio.

6. Stock steel wheels with new tires.

The car sat for a long time. So, it has some rust bubbles near trim (where water was allowed to pool). The floor boards, fender bottoms, nose bottom, rocker panels, trunk floor, shock towers, etc. are all rust free. Both front fenders have a small bump. Yet, the nose is damage free. I have replacement fenders if you don't want to go through the hassle of the body work to repair them.

The hood had a rust hole near the beltline trim. I purchased a very nice Fjord (metallic blue) hood and trunk lid and installed them on the car. I will also supply the originals if this is what you would prefer.

I can go into a lot of details and can provide pictures.

Price: $2800 FIRM.

Brian

prsncat@gmail.com