• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charcoal Cannister Replacement

landon

Has anyone installed a non-stock or universal charcoal cannister? My original cannister is long gone. My engine rebuilder from the late 90's installed a Rochester cannister that fits the original bracket. I can't seem to find a cross match for the part numbers to find a replacement. The one installed in my car has 3 connections with one of them connected to a purge valve or one way valve?? It is different from the original 2 line unit but this has worked well for many years although it is emmitting some gas smell lately. I do not want to delete the system, just looking for a part that will fit the original bracket.

75 2002 polaris 2365430

88 325ix zinnoberrot

I have an original one in decent condition with the bracket. You can have it if you want it. Send me an email.

Thanks Jeff. i think I'll continue to try and find a new replacement. I assume these get saturated with fuel over time and I'm not sure how to check an original one.

75 2002 polaris 2365430

88 325ix zinnoberrot