• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reminder: Twin City/MN 2002 owners meet

02for2

Hey guys,

We tried to put this together last Fall, but for many reasons, people could not attend. Mike Gray, his son John and I were all who made it, but we did spend an enjoyable afternoon over good food getting to know each other, and that made it worthwhile at least.

But, we're going to try again!

The Spring driving season is just around the corner (REALLY... I'm sure of it), and it would be great to try and assemble all the area owners for a get-together to meet each other and build a local resource base for those of us crazy enough to own these wonderful cars. We are going to try and organize a local group, so if you're interested in helping form one, at the beginning, this is the place to be!

So, once again, we're gathering at the Moose Country in Mendota on Saturday, March 12 at 1:00pm.

We hope to see all of you there. I have already confirmed that Mike Gray and Steve Petersen (BLUNT) will be there.

In addition to meeting, exchanging info., etc. we're going to discuss plans for the upcoming InterMarque Spring Kick Off Car Show being held this year on Sat. May 14 at Picnic Hill in Como Park in Saint Paul. As you can see by the attached, the 2002 is literally the Poster Child of this year's show, and we would like to see a good turnout - it is a FREE event!

The Moose Country is readily accessible from anywhere in the TC, just off I-35E on Hwy. 13 (Sibley Mem. Highway) - see: Moose Country .

Hope to see you all there!

Cheers!

post-17544-13667639296156_thumb.jpg

1976 BMW 2002

1990 BMW 325is (newest addition)

1990 Porsche 964 C4 Cabriolet