• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Better stock up now! The end is near, this is a sign!

BlindRhino

Really, really Cap'n Crunch being retired maybe?

Say it isn't so!

http://www.comcast.net/finance/forwhatitsworth/7126050/iscapncruncheasingquietlyintoretirement/

I was not a fat kid, cereal does not make kids fat, lack of activity does. Oh wait we went outside and played, we did not have video games or cell phones(even though I like being able to track the teenager down with it). We went to our friends house and asked if they could play, we didn't text them, we didn't do anything but go outside and run around till our parents yelled at the top of their lungs to come in when it was so dark that the only thing to do was play flashlight tag in the empty lot. if you got caught doing something you were not supposed to be doing there was hell to pay. Or a good smack upside the head.

Argh, the younger generation is getting soft! (no offense to you younger guys, just how it looks from this age, man I sound like my dad)

On to something more important...front subframe removal.

Russ

1970 Grey 02 (the never ending project)
2007 328xi coupe (DD)

and a couple hondas for the kid.

EXACTLY! Im 18 and been active outside, yah Ive played video games and that but I live on 2 acres and a couple times a week im out working, thats what I do. Kids need to get their sorry behinds outside and do something!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

THE END HAS BEEN COMING FOR SOME TIME .

SEA DOG WAS SENT TO THE POUND A LONG TIME AGO .

HIS FATE IS UNKNOWN BUT I THINK WE ALL KNOW .

JEAN LaFOOTE THE BAREFOOT PIRATE IS ROTTING IN A FRENCH PRISON & STILL WITHOUT SHOES .

HE EATS GRUEL FOR BREAKFAST & NO , IT's NOT CRUNCHY .

WHAT BECAME OF THE CAPN's CHILD LABOR CREW ?

ALFIE , BRUNHILDA , CARLYLE & DAVE ARE ALL IN THEIR 50s NOW & OUT OF THE CEREAL BUSINESS .

IT's ROUGH BEING A CHILD STAR . THE CUTE KID TRAIN LEFT THAT STATION A LONG TIME AGO .

THE CRUNCHBERRY BEAST IS LIVING COMFORTABLY UNDERGROUND AT AREA 51 .

THEY TELL HIM HE CAN LEAVE WHENEVER HE HE LIKES BUT THERE IS NO DOOR .

THE GOOD SHIP GUPPY WAS RECYCLED INTO CEREAL BOX CARDBOARD .

http://www.comcast.net/finance/forwhatitsworth/7126050/iscapncruncheasingquietlyintoretirement/

reodor.gif

Oh man, whew, I guess Quaker was trying to kill all of us 40'somthings off by starting a panic for the Cap'ns best. Seems they are going to keep it and it was not true. Whew, now I can stop figuring where I am going to store all that cereal!

Back to your regularly scheduled show....or front subframe refurbishment.

1970 Grey 02 (the never ending project)
2007 328xi coupe (DD)

and a couple hondas for the kid.