• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

phoenix faqers??

krash

my car needs new radiator, and emissions done but other than that I need to drive it and find the other stuff P.O. would not take care of.

I am at the 303 and greenway, but spend all my time ( in a car ) driving a 98 323Is, blue, I am that guy darting in between blue hair slow as sap driving snow birds and soccer moms driving like blind and dumb *****s. on their phones or texting as they have 5-10 kids in the van??  around here as I haul my brats to school and groceries post office (blah one for the entire dang city???  YOU see a blue 323 going  around you??? that will be me

it would be nice to drag the old 02's to the 'gatherings' they have with all that new junk the drive - oh wait I drive one too

thanks

got one from I.E. a while ago, need to make the time to pull out old one, replace water pump, new belt while I am there, alt too for good measure etc. time and money.......I have an e30 plastic one that can go to some one that needs it.....I like the new aluminum one I have plus the electric fan set up , great folks at Ireland, they know what they are doing and they even drive these cars not just sell parts like some places.......Raven check your pm. give me a call lets get your car going!!

I am in Tempe - How about a meet up one of these weekends???

The Pavilions??  I have been once or twice but dont remember if it is on a Sat or Sun???

Anybody??

WTB: 1.6L Aft (cyl 3&4) or Set of Side Draft Manifolds - Dellorto parts - Littlejohn BMX

huh ?? Pavillions?? I am not in the Know, what- where is this Pavillions>?? I will do a SEARCH of  coarse but thought I could get the quick - fast answer here??

Found it.     >>>>

If I go there I would take my 63 falcon wagon two door or my 68 sports coupe futura, or the 65 four door sedan Falcon or.....yes I like Fords! Don't hate too much.

there is a BMW rally?? Meeting I have wanting to roll up on just to harass them with some old school stuff.

Edited by krash

Pavillions next Saturday (1/18) would be a good one since so many out-of-towners will be there due to the various auctions.

'73 Tii - Malaga 2763751

'72 Tii - Turkis 2762380 - sold

'74 Turbo - silver 4290633 - sold

'76 Jade Green - sold

'74 Tii - Siennabraun 2781572 - sold

'76 Verona - bought new - sold

Pavillions on Sat Jan 18 sounds great but i dont think i will be able to make it since I have family in town that weekend...

I may go tomorrow just for the fun of it - Chester needs some excercise anyway!!!

Can anybody else make it??

WTB: 1.6L Aft (cyl 3&4) or Set of Side Draft Manifolds - Dellorto parts - Littlejohn BMX

not yet- I could go for the walk around see what's going on, take the kids and wife??

That's clear the other side of the valley for me, with out a legit car I won't show anything there yet, the 18th I hope to be deep into my motor well, and getting the car into Emissions?? 

Really? I've gone to the Pavillions meet the last several years over the Barrett-Jackson weekend, and it has always been well-attended.

'73 Tii - Malaga 2763751

'72 Tii - Turkis 2762380 - sold

'74 Turbo - silver 4290633 - sold

'76 Jade Green - sold

'74 Tii - Siennabraun 2781572 - sold

'76 Verona - bought new - sold