• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tii manifold, cheap 14" wheels.

amdavidson

So the previous owner of my 75 did a number on the stock exhaust manifold trying to crimp it off after doing a partial de-smog of the car. I'm now looking for a Tii or other non-smog 2002 manifold.

Also need a set of cheap 14" wheels. 6" Steelies, bottlecaps, basketweaves.

I'm located in the South SF Bay Area, I know there are a lot of 02 guys around here and would love to avoid having to pay for shipping.

Lucy: 1975 Sahara

I have a set of 4 bottle caps that I just took off my car. The tires are almost new and the centers are painted black with a polished lip. I will through in 3 more bottle caps that I have left over as spairs. So 7 total bottlecaps, 4 with like new tires, 3 spairs, all for $200? Let me know!

post-18128-13667637379931_thumb.jpg

Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well!

I have a set of 5 bottle caps with old rubber still attached (very poor condition). I live in SF, but hey are in Daly City storage, minor curb rash, but they will clean up well. $100 for the set. I was just at the storage locker today, and don't think I'll have time to get back for another week, but can get a picture to you by next weekend if you are still looking.

mark

mark@dragonbones.com