• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Budget track slave! Jap/euro mixture :)

wizzurp

Jeeze, that's bizarre haha! It's weird how cars like this pass through the community. It also makes me feel bad about desecrating it :

I'll have to look to see if some of what you mentioned is still there, I know the steering wheel isn't and the carb/IM is long gone. Did it have the magnaflow exhaust/longtube headers on it when you got it? Did you ever have a title for it?

It had the exhaust and stuff I'm pretty sure. At the very minimum it had the headers. I don't remember ever having a title - only a bill of sale. IIRC it was last registered in like 91 when I got it.

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i

Hrm, what were you planning on doing with it? I'm going to see if I can do a mechanics lien on it and do it that way, it was last registered in 2000. If for some insane reason I can't get the title it'll just be a dedicated track car but I sure hope not, it'll be a fun street machine too :)

Wow, that's freaking awesome information, I really appreciate you telling me. If it was still in the same condition, I would offer to sell it back but I doubt you want it now.

No worries man. I'm glad it's being put to use! You should be able to get a bonded title with a bill of sale. When I bought it I had no plans for it. I just happened to have some cash on me when I took the death march into a corn field so I snatched it up. I figured it was better than the alternative - which was letting it rot away out there.

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i

• 2 months later...