• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wool carpet sets 4 sale

esty

someone said to me recently that they didn't understand why i didn't stock and sell wool carpet sets...herein lies the answer...for me, a hobbyist, the results are sometimes crippling...wool is extremely expensive, if you doubt it, get online and price it per square yard...add to that vinyl for binding and shipping, not counting my time, it's an expensive proposition for me ....i'm not pissing & moaning, mind you just explaining to those that might ask why i don't carry wool

set number 1 is a set i made for a guy from the forum that stiff'd me...i spent just under $400 buying and paying shipping on material then he crap'd out, not paying.... BUY IT NOW $350.00

11793ef.jpg

2h5qrkp.jpg

2hgv2b7.jpg

the second set is the same, $385.00 spent on material & shipping and the guy takes a hike on me without paying or responding to my emails....i cut the material but never finished it so i can trim it in any color a buyer prefers or i can trim it for an automatic as well...i've shown several trim colors for examples...BUY IT NOW $350.00

zk039y.jpg

2m6rih3.jpg

4l3p15.jpg

the 3rd set is a set i made a while ago and would simply like to find it another home ...BUY IT NOW $250.00

2rfpyls.jpg

bhdnwh.jpg

v49ugj.jpg

In the 'carpet wars' era, it was the carpet seller who cheated the customer, not the other way around! Good luck, Esty. I love my trunk mat -- maybe you should do E30 carpet sets since so many people also have one of them.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Esty,

I've sent you a couple of emails on your dash pieces for sale from another thread. I'm new to the forum so I'm not sure if you are getting them due to me not being familiar with the forum.

Sorry for the off topic from this thread, but I'm interested in the 2 dash pieces minusvthe gauge surround.

Thanks

1972 2002tii #2761642

1969 Mercedes 280SL Pagoda

Esty,

I've sent you a couple of emails on your dash pieces for sale from another thread. I'm new to the forum so I'm not sure if you are getting them due to me not being familiar with the forum.

Sorry for the off topic from this thread, but I'm interested in the 2 dash pieces minusvthe gauge surround.

Thanks

1972 2002tii #2761642

1969 Mercedes 280SL Pagoda

Esty,

Thanks

i don't recall any email from you on the dash but the dash is no longer available....sorry for the troubles

I have to say I check every one of your for sale posts. I'm not in the market because the PO put new carpets in before I bought my car, but I always like to see all the great quality work you do.

If/when I get the chance to get another 2002 expect another customer. Great work as always.

Tristan

1971 - Turkis

2002 Tune-up Parts

Lewis Fabrication Link

Dear Sir,

I am interested in your carpet sets. What is still available and how many pieces does it consist of. I am in the market right right now and was thinking of putting an order in with World.

I have a 76' sahara exterior color with I assume is the std tan interior. Do you think the tan set will look good if it is still available? What kind of floor mat would you recommend to go this material?

Thank you,

Eric

new to forum

Dear Sir,

I am interested in your carpet sets. What is still available and how many pieces does it consist of. I am in the market right right now and was thinking of putting an order in with World.

I have a 76' sahara exterior color with I assume is the std tan interior. Do you think the tan set will look good if it is still available? What kind of floor mat would you recommend to go this material?

Thank you,

Eric

new to forum

hi Eric and welcome to the zoo...my sets are only 12 pieces....color is a personal preference and somewhat subjective but i think the tan set would be hot in a sahara car...

right now, the only wool set that i have is the 1st set pictured...all others have been sold...regarding mats...i have quite a lot of nice material for mats...some colors, some colorful and others, simply plain...having an idea of what you want would help me help you with mats

if i can help, give me a shout...it's best to email me...i sometimes overlook my older threads