• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictures from the Aston owners club event at Lime Rock

Since I have so many Aston Martins in my collection I thought it was about time to attend the club event at Lime Rock. ;-) The last five pictures are from the Boathouse Restaurant in Lakeville. The green Bentley was original, unrestored, and driven by the most fitting character. That car was one of my favorites. Enjoy!

http://picasaweb.google.com/xlittlejohnx/LimeRockAndLakeville# [/url]

'73 2002

'00 M5

The Green Bentley unrestored is fab.

David Brown would be happy to see all those cars in their glory. There's an Aston Martin Volante at a place down the street that I go drool at every once in awhile. Beautiful. Still strange that the Brit cars have an Ammeter instead of a voltmeter....

FAQ Member # 2616

"What do you mean NEXT project?"

-- My wife.

There where so many gorgeous cars. The Bentley driver might have been cooler than all the cars. He didn't walk so well anymore and does not bother to clean up before going out, but he sure did have some great vintage Bentley gear on including the old goggles.

There was a guy that showed up at the Boathouse Restaurant in Lakeville that had an 87-88 Volante convertible. It was really nice! He wanted to check out the Aston event at Lime Rock, but his son "hates" cars. Maybe he just doesn't like daddy right now. lol.

Wish I had made it to BMW event on Friday, but just couldn't get there in time.

'73 2002

'00 M5