• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first long ride, in a long time on the car

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

stay away from the ripoff toll roads and go the back roads all the way to Ensenada, a great drive I took the tii down a few times, spent the night and blasted back at off hours to avoid the LONG lines at the border. Let me know maybe take Keefer and Trent also are they down with cruising? Great photo shoots for all of us post 'em on the board. As long as we all have some payoff cash we can break the speed limits the whole time. Later, _A

Guest Anonymous

we car and family went down to baja(rosarito) today about 80 miles total. It was a shake down run after all the mods, new suspension, recored radiator, 5speed, and a lowering job also my own tunning for the pump. Well it was flawless. Out of all the mods, the 5 speed and the radiator are the best, I will do them to may other car. I have some pics sunset.

My wife even drove it, she said it feels cool.

74tii feeling really good