• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4-185/60R-13 Sumitomo HTR 200-$100-SOLD!

ceylove

I have 4-185/60R-13 Sumitomo HTR 200 as close to new as possible not being new! Purchased Nov of last year but didn't go on the car until Feb, driven one time Palm Springs into Long Beach-110 miles. Car has been apart and not driven since so they've got just 110 miles on them. No shipping, local pick-up in Palm Springs or I may be able to meet you in Glendale/Pasadena/Long Beach area to deliver. I head into LA/OC usually at least 1X /week. These tires are great, vastly improved the steering feel over my skinny 165's that came on the car. I've gone to a big brake/14" wheel set-up and want these to go to a new home while they are still soft and gummy. Paid $225 from Tire Rack

$100 firm.

post-16993-13667622312517_thumb.png

Ceylon-squarie

Arrrg!!! i could have used them last month. Dont be scared to ship, i think you will be surprised at how easy it is to ship, via fed ex or ups, all you have to do is get them to one of them places and fill out the paper work and they will put a sticker on them and done, no wrapping, and have the buyer pick up the shipping. GLWS

FO 2573825

1971 2002, 5-OD, Recaro SE, BBK, 90Amp Alt, Turbines, VDO, Hellas, BD belts, LED Tails, 10 Foot DD

Hi Bryan-let me check with FedEx ground to get a shipping estimate. They came to me just taped together in pairs and traveled fine.

I'd have to charge you actual shipping costs, but to Seattle shouldn't be too bad.

Will get back to you later today

Ceylon-squarie

Cool, that would be super. My ZIP is 98290 if you want to get a good estimate. Considering from a supplier like tire-rack shipping is $25-$50, I would expect in that range?

This is a deal I could not pass up, I would love to get the wheels on my car to inspire my build a little more!

Thanks,

Bryan

73' 2002 "red"

66' 2 Door Cortina GT

http://mk1cortinasearch.blogspot.com/