• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what kind of springs?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I'm looking to revamp my suspension a little bit, and was wondering what kind of springs are suitable for a daily driver/autocross car. What setup do you guys run?

Thanks,

Tim

Guest Anonymous

Look into coilovers and some custom springs for the rear. Ireland engineering can help you decide. I have HD's with st springs and a car with sports and hr the progressive hr springs make a mod suspension great for a daily driver howwever I like the st springs(linear) better. but they make for a jarring ride around the Seattle streets. The hr's are alot lowere than the st springs. I (after driving bolth setups) would like a car with shorter linear springs for autox and road trips and a car with progressive springs for a daily driver. Rebushing with something more forgiving than urathane might not be a bad idea for in city. If you have more questions email me