• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Recaro Trophy Seats (Freshly Redone in Marine Blue)

keninmorganhill

What we have here is a set of Recaro Trophy seats that have just been reupholstered. The Driver Seat just came back from the shop yesterday and the Passenger Seat should be done by next Monday. The seats have been redone in a Marine Blue "Pleather.". They're very comfortable seats and will definitely keep you grounded when making turns. I will post a pic later-on tonight of the Driver Seat. These come complete with the porper '02 Mounting Brackets and Plastic Trim Pieces. You need just bolt them in and go. I'm fairly confident you'll be very happy with these seats. These are the same Recaro's typically found in the VW Jetta 2 I believe.

Please note that in the attached picture the plastic trim pieces are missing. "I apologize for the stinky picture." Terrible lighting in the garage.

The Recaro Type C's on the Passenger side may go up for sale shortly as well. I still need to have the insets redone on those. "They're in Marine Blue too."

I'd like $650.00 for the set + Shipping. Obo or Trade.

Thanks,

Ken (ralphus29@yahoo.com)

post-1774-13667617496258_thumb.jpg

Any photos

Please post pics of the Trophy Recaros like to see them.

Are they the like 320is ones?

Jb

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com

• 1 year later...

Looks very good! Wondering where and who did it and how much? I'm think

ing re-doing mine, which is black vinyl stock seats for 1969, is it possible for

you to name the shop and its location, I'm down here in Monterey/Carmel area, much appreciated!

member #8303

1984 Mustang GT350 Convertible

1969 BMW2002 Blue

1973 BMW2002 Blue, sold 92'