• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

air duct hose

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

to be period correct. But who's going to notice? Personally, I'd go for the plastic ones, as they are more durable. If you can't find any, I should have a couple of spare sets buried here somewhere.

Gil

72 Tii

Guest Anonymous

I need to replace the air ducts from the heater box to the dash and I'm need to know what will work.

I was just going to buy some old beetle heater hose but I'm not sure if the size is right.

Guest Anonymous

lisaoutintheshade100_wide.jpg

on the inside somehow... i donno, there is just something about them! bizarre, eh? and keep all your "rob's into old crinkly tubes" jokes to yourself!! ;p Hi paul!!

-Rob

Guest Anonymous

early cars had flimsy paper / cardboard duct hose (yuk!) - find a parts car from 73-76 - they'll have the nice thin plastic ribbed flexible duct hose. it'll look and perform better - and have nice little ridges at each end to reinstall the factory hose clamps. pay no more than $3 or 4 for a complete set.

HTH!

Paul

Maximill...