• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hawaii 76 2002 project.

treys76bmw02

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

put the ireland back brake upgrade on last weekend worked out but had some problems like no directions. nothing distinguishing right from left on the calipers. one of the hubs wasn't ground all the way and then it didnt fit right on. one of the bleeders bolts was not drilled all the way through but fixed it all. the one hub didnt fit all the way so had to put spacers on the caliper. pretty nice feels more updated then a stage coach.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy S#!T BALLS!!!! I've never seen rusty tumors like that before!!! Wow, usually by the time they get THAT big, they're straight-up holes!!

Good luck with your project! Planning on taking it down to the metal and patching those areas? I hope so if you're gonna have an S-14 in that bad boy ;-) Otherwise, the power might just rip the car in two!

Rock on.

Adam

(==\___| SQARY02|___/==)

1975 Millie the Falcon (Originally Polaris, currently Primer-Grey/Spa-Blue)

1975 Eamon the Golden Nugget (Originally Golf, currently several other yellows, someday Dakar)

• 1 month later...

spent the weekend going through my electrical cause the car wouldn't start. turned out that the connection to the starter relay was bad. so i just jumpered the wire so now you can start it in gear even though its a automatic. oh also the radiator cap was bad had to replace it. cleaned up the engine bay a little to take pictures tomorrow. hopefully it will run for a little while so i can start the bodywork on her. she needs a massage really bad.

• 1 month later...

so i spent the weekend trying to fix the gas tank problem i was having. i pulled the old tank out cleaned the ledge of the body. so i can get it ready for the new tank. put it all in and found out the donor tank leaks at the seams. not to self always test tank first. payed 60 for the tank then had to buy por15 gas tank sealer another 40 to seal the seams. 035.jpg032.jpg033.jpg