• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Rob, where did you get sw for new forum?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

the software is all the doing of SteveK, so i really dont know anything about it. Im just as impressed with it as you guys are! the search works, but theres just not that much to search for yet! :D

-Rob

Guest Anonymous

We hope to have a few posted on 02/02/02! I have about five sort of ready to go, but I have to bitch them up some and work with Dan Kozan who is doing our style setup. Go ahead and email me the articles if you have them ready and I will givem a look-over! :)

-Rob

Guest Anonymous

Nah I dont want to mess with those guys... they have their board and we have ours. Besides, when the FAQ information is up and running, we will have already answered so many of the basic questions about these cars that there will be little need for a cludgy archive search... THE REVOLUTION IS HERE!!!

:D -Rob

Guest Anonymous

New quote: "Don't piss off people with bandwidth'! And yes, the search is great. Now if you really want to piss off Roadfly, include their content in your search!!