• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15x7 epsilon's?

Turb02

There are some for sale local to me and am wondering what the offset of these are? They came off an e21 and the guy tried to install on e30 but they hit the calipers.

Can 225's fit on these and not look ridiculous?

75 2002 "Project Turb02"

95 Hellrot M3 *Sold

95 332is *Sold

the 15x7's I have are a 21 offset that came off also an E21. I am trying to make them custom also for a turbo flared car. Curtis is currently running 15x8 with ET0, I am trying to make the rear with custom outer barrrels to make it a 15x8.5 for the rears. to run 225. Curtis is running 225 on 8 inch wheel for the rear and 205 up front.

Hope this helps.

Dracoruno@gmail.com

I saw the add in St. Lou craigslist and they do not look like epsilon wheels to me. I think there was a link on here somewhere. Custom barrels will run about 300 per barrel. But if the offset is wrong and the face hit's the calipers changing the front barrel will not eliminate that rubbing issue.

Ok, so I should stick to the plan if getting a set of wheels that are known to fit?

Ideally I'm looking for a set of 15x7-8 fr and rear, that arent alpina reps or minilites, with a bit of lip in the right offset.

75 2002 "Project Turb02"

95 Hellrot M3 *Sold

95 332is *Sold

You can also get a set of BBS RS 15x7 ET 25 and buy custom barrels, but barrels for front to come out one inch and that will make them 15x8 ET 12.

They have the barrels for about 150-170 per wheel brand new and polished. I was thinking of doing it to my set of my RS's but decided to rather go with the Epsilon wheels instead.

your best bet is to run a set of wheels that are already made to spec. 15x8 et0 is your best oprtion. If you run mixed set of 7's in front and 8's in rear is harder to get. The panasport replicas might be able to have this.

Good luck.

L.T.

panasports are similar to the minilites, right? I'm trying to be different and it seems that a lot of people are running that style. They are nice but not the look I'm going for

75 2002 "Project Turb02"

95 Hellrot M3 *Sold

95 332is *Sold

• 4 weeks later...

yeah,

I'm not a big fan of the panasports. they look nice but wanted to be different. Plus I really like the epsies. I currently have three sets.

yeah,

I'm not a big fan of the panasports. they look nice but wanted to be different. Plus I really like the epsies. I currently have three sets.