• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Italian weber 45's and 2 liter manifolds $900 Too Much??

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I posted these a short while back. Have I fallen out of touch with what they are worth? Somebody please make a reasonable offer. I hate to see these kind of parts just sitting on the shelf somebody should run these!!!!

I have a set of weber 45 DCOE9's that I pulled out of my car almost 1.5 years ago, when I pulled the motor for a m20. They ran great when I had them installed and have 2.5" velocity stacks. The manifolds have been port matched to the carbs. I would like to get $900 for the set. If there is any interest please e-mail me ryan214@msn.com. They are located in Portland, OR.

Ryan

68 02

It's the market. I've been trying to sell a new pair of mikuni 44's for $500 for months now.

Seems the only options now are trade, hold on to parts or dump them cheap.

19a115b7-9760-47c1-af9f-560c2d06e095_zps6ad53ab7.jpg

73 M2 evolving project

77 Datsun 620 king cab hauler

09 XR1200

77 XS650

78 SR500

half dozen ct70s

other wheeled madness

I just picked some here from a fellow member for more than half that price came with real Ti manifold. You may want to hang on to them and let the fire sales subside.

Jb

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com

Guest Anonymous

These are the REAL ti manifolds. The carb side has been hogged to match the weber 45's but these are the good ones.

Ryan