• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Scheel-Mann Sport Seats $250.00

keninmorganhill

Hey Guys..

As I had mentioned in the General Discussion forum, I just picked up this set of Scheel-Mann Sport Seats this last weekend. I had originally thought I'd keep, restore and put them in my '02, but have since opted not to. Mainly because I just had some old Recaro's re-done not more than a week ago. So.. I'm putting 'em up for grabs here as I'm sure someone here would find them to be a nice addition to their car.

I believe them to be early-to-mid 70's era, I think. Model-wise, on the side it read 90033.. "if that makes any sense to you."

As you can see, they both need to be re-upholstered. The cushions are in great condition, so you needn't worry about that part. They didn't come with any headrests and the Passenger Seat's fold-forward knob is missing.

I REALLY do not have any idea what these go for, honestly.. so as much I know you'll hate me for saying this.. "What's your offer?"

I was thinking $300.00, but I think that might be out of the ballpark. Figure shipping to range from $35-$55 a seat depending on where you're located. If your local, you're more tahn welcome to come and pick them up.

The seats come complete with the proper '02 mounting brackets, so all you'll need to do, is fit your stock seat sliders onto these and you're good to go.

I have quite a few pics here with me, so ping me if you'd like to see them. The seats are here in S. San Jose, CA.

I'd also consider trading these for some nice fender flares.

Thanks,

Ken (ralphus29@yahoo.com)

post-1774-13667603837409_thumb.jpg