• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody have an extra 2002 title laying around?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

For an 02 that doesn't exist anymore? I'm trying to dump an old shell and I have misplaced the title. No one around here will take it without the title. I'd rather not just toss it out in the desert someplace. I don't want to have to cut it up small enough to fit in the garbage can either. Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Guest Anonymous

leave it in a towaway zone....or call the insurance company and tell them that someone vandalized and stole stuff off your car.....hehe...always worked for me......

Guest Anonymous

If it's just a matter of replacing title that has been in your name or if you know the PO then it's just a matter of a quick form at the DMV and the new one is on the way. I just had to do this with mine when the PO lost the title. Her signature on a form with mine and the new one was in my hands in less than a week. EZ. If you have no idea who the PO is then, well, let ethics be your guide...try to save these cars, Ford Taurus' fit well in trash cans not '02's.

Guest Anonymous

If it's just a matter of replacing title that has been in your name or if you know the PO then it's just a matter of a quick form at the DMV and the new one is on the way. I just had to do this with mine when the PO lost the title. Her signature on a form with mine and the new one was in my hands in less than a week. EZ. If you have no idea who the PO is then, well, let ethics be your guide...try to save these cars, Ford Taurus' fit well in trash cans not '02's.

Guest Anonymous

For some reason, probably related to our "victim's" society, people don't care about ripping off insurance companies. Premiums high? Thank your buddy who committed fraud. The idea that insurance companies can afford to be defrauded because they have deep pockets is pure COMMUNISM. Think about it. Don't be a commie.

Robert

Guest Anonymous

....and a pick-up truck. Cut it and spread it all around in construction site dumpsters. Weekends are best as not to atract attention. PS the only "questionable" part of this is off-loading scrap into someone elses dumpster. Keep it minimal and spread it out and you won't upset anyone.

Guest Anonymous

remains.JPG

A Sawzall and about six blades. Loaded it up into a pickup, took it down to a wrecking yard and added it to there scrap metal pile.

Guest Anonymous

I cut the car up, but it was a converted tii and had already been totalled by a Lincoln Continental. It was totalled, but drivable, so I drove it as my daily driver for about three years before cutting it up.