• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB- Center console plate for radio and air vents..

UptownRoamer

Hey guys, my console is missing the entire front plate which holds the air vents and radio sleeve. Im looking for something like this... Feel free to email me your price. Thanks

f70f1b27.jpg

I resemble that remark.. that's an old picture of my car. The faceplate is cracked on both sides and the center vent won't stay in place properly. I'm waiting on a replacement from the West Coast while my console is out.

post-8235-13667601034678_thumb.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Hey guys, my console is missing the entire front plate which holds the air vents and radio sleeve. Im looking for something like this... Feel free to email me your price. Thanks

I resemble that remark.. that's an old picture of my car. The faceplate is cracked on both sides and the center vent won't stay in place properly. I'm waiting on a replacement from the West Coast while my console is out.

Thanks Jim, your other picture shows me that I need much more than just the plates. I guess Im now looking for the whole unit with radio mounting hardware. Thanks guys!

Here are two shots I just took of the rear of the faceplate and radio. Sorry for all the wires.

There are (2) aluminum hollow spacers that fit between the upper tabs of the faceplate and the dash. Long screws secure the faceplate to the underside of the dash.

post-8235-13667601105168_thumb.jpg

post-8235-13667601107041_thumb.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"