• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anyone name this steering wheel?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Could it be an E-30 sport wheel (pre-airbag) with an old 2002 "bus wheel" center section. I presume the two little silver buttons on the hub are horn pushes...

Mike

Guest Anonymous

Actually, those are studs with nuts on them...it's mind boggling to try to figure ou the mind of the P.O. I wish I had a horn! I have a wire hanging around but no switch. The turn signal cances cam also doesn't work right with this wheel, so I just was curious if this wheel was a sought after one that I should keep.

Guest Anonymous

Wheel out of 320iS with a center from the earlier, 3-spoke 02 wheel, it looks like.

Could be a turbo wheel, but I doubt it.

Wonder why someone would go to the trouble of putting that centerpiece on it...

Sam

'76

Guest Anonymous

my horn contact ring was rubbing against the steering column and the horn would beep all the time, As a temporary fix, I hooked the wire to my unused windshield washer switch, so now I beep the horn by pulling back on my turn signal stalk...

Rich

Guest Anonymous

It's a 320is wheel from about 1977 or so. The correct center with horn switch is still available new and it's not expensive. Cool wheel.

Colin