• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB - Driver and Passenger Doors needed in PA

bgv4

Thanks for looking! I am looking to buy driver and passenger doors for my '76 with the least amount of rust possible. Mine are gone along the bottom seam. :( If you have some you are looking to get rid of, please send me some pics and a price you are looking to get. I would love to be able to pic them up and avoid shipping, but am willing to pay for shipping if the doors are in good condition. Thanks!

1976 2002

1986 L7

2000 Z3

i have 2 good doors in akron, ohio, about 3 hours from you...i need to run down to the basement and take some pics of them though...they have windows and door handles as well, but no inside panels...a little bit of surface rust where some sanding was started, but i don't see any rot. they should clean up pretty good. drop me a line at bjbarbieri at yahoo dot com if you're interested.