• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMW Z3 front bumper RnR question

BMtroubleyou

m'kay, after 3 hit and runs while the Z3 was parked, I finally caught one of the SOBs that didn't know how to drive or park and taged him on an insurance claim to where I can replace the front bumper cover now. Before I do this and bring the new one to the paint shop, I need to know if I should be weary of Airbag crash sensors located anywhere that I could be touching. I don't want to deploy all billion of my airbags.

Can anyone tell me a general step by step procedure for removing the front bumper cover on Z3's? Is it a strait forward job like a new body beetle?

appreciate any feedback

keep the rubberside down, and away from parked bimmers and beemers.

(OO=00=OO)

(O=00=O)

75 2002 Metric Mechanics

01 Z3 3.0i

Just curious, but why are you doing this yourself? If it is through an insurance claim, shouldn't the shop be hitting up the company for everything. Hell, take it to the dealer and let them sort it out. Just my .02. chris

Just curious, but why are you doing this yourself? If it is through an insurance claim, shouldn't the shop be hitting up the company for everything. Hell, take it to the dealer and let them sort it out. Just my .02. chris

Because i'll be able to pocket $300 in labor if I do it myself, and let them do the paint. That $300 could buy a new fancy smancy intake for my '02

75 2002 Metric Mechanics

01 Z3 3.0i