• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mid-Atlantik '02 Fest III

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

....I'll be hard pressed to have the Nevada road ready by May.:) Very glad to hear you might give it a go John. It would be a shame to miss 2002!-Bob

Guest Anonymous

John,

Glad to hear that you're thinking of doing anouther one. Last years was a great success. Hopefully I'll actually be able to bring my 02 this time around(if it's done by then). I do have a suggestion on a possible place to have the event. There's a park here in Maryland called Oregon Ridge Park that has a pretty large field area that has been the host to a few car shows. It's definitely bigger than the place you had for last years event(which was really nice) and should be able to host all the cars. The park is in the northern suburbia of Baltimore in a nice, countryish area that has some pretty nice roads around it. Also, Paul and the guys at Max are only a 20min drive north. =) If you're interested at all, I can click some digital pics of the area and send them to you(since I live right around the corner from the park). Just email me and let me know. Hope this helps.

Alvin Caragay

BMWCCA# 156055

'72 BMW 2002

'97 Toyota Tacoma

'90 Yamaha FZR400

Guest Anonymous

Everyone,

After much poking and probing by my fellow '02er's, I am seriously considering doing the 3rd Mid-Atlantik '02 Fest in May or June this year....most likely at a different spot...as we need more room .....should get in excess of 100 cars this year right?????

I would like to know how many of you would consider coming to this event.....no registration required at this point, I just want an idea of how many to expect.

Please let me know.

Happy '02ing,

John Weese

BMW CCA #76646

Landisville, PA

Event Organizer: Mid-Atlantik '02 Fest III (The year of the '02!!!)

Guest Anonymous

would be able to make Milwaukee no problem (South Bend should be a go--except I will have a two month old baby in the house -- read as "hard for Chuck to get out for entire weekend") I am definitely going to Jefferson County German car show in May (typically around 15-20th) since BMW is the marquee vehicle this year so you better get Nevada ready!!

Guest Anonymous

See y'all at South Bend--we're gonna have a contingent from Dayton this year. I'll either bring Wolfgang or Ludwig.

Cheers

Mike

Guest Anonymous

you might get as many cars as Spartanburg. I know many people who didn’t go to SC because of time of year and cars not ready. A great dash plaque a must though. Then we can get all those cars to come to 02 fest what a year!!!

Gary 72tii

Guest Anonymous

We are about 1 3/4 hrs from Pittsburgh PA, about 5 hrs. from DC, about 8 hrs from SC, about 6 from NC. Give me an idea of what you are looking for and I'll see what I can do.

Todd