• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woo HOO!! Top Gear is back!!!! 8:00 Monday on BBC (nt)

JohnN

I love Top Gear! But I dont have cable. I try to catch the episodes on Youtube and TV links. I love the episode when they try to destroy that old Toyota pick-up. That POS just wont die!

David G.

1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" Smog? What smog!!

1998 Nissan 200SX "Sayuki" Can't argue with 35 MPG!!

1987 Nissan 300ZX My Dad's old Z will soon be mine!!

seen it. Am i supposed to? Have others gotten it in America on what they say is BBC, i dont know if its the same bbc or not, who knows it may be.

there are two "BBC" channels (maybe more?)... one is BBC "International" or something similar... the other is BBC "America", which is what I get and likely what you are also seeing... unfortunately, BBC "America" only gets the crap shows from BBC, like Footballer's Wives, and none of the good shows...

gif_dancinggir.gif :::Chris::: -> '04 VW GTI 1.8T ("Squeakers") -> 1975 BMW 2002 ("Gir")

Really?!?! News to me!

I'll have to go home and see if I can dig it out. I've never once seen it appear on my BBC channel. Maybe it's a Time Warner Cable thing, then?

Hmmm... I've got my fingers and toes crossed, now, that you're right and I'm completely wrong... =)

gif_dancinggir.gif :::Chris::: -> '04 VW GTI 1.8T ("Squeakers") -> 1975 BMW 2002 ("Gir")

thanks steve!

you've got my hopes up that it's available! i'm really hoping that it's not just Time Warner or random digi-cable providers that don't support it (i.e. Direct TV really does get more channels... my dad has about 8 more HD channels than I do, for example)...

I'm glad you guys made me go and search the cable directories again... For the first time in two years, it looks like I may actually be able to watch Top Gear on the tube, rather than on the youtube.com!

I'm track-prepping the VW this weekend, but I can guarantee that my butt will be glued to the couch at 12pm on Saturday. =)