• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WOT: Need opinions on logo design...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

and I'm a graphic designer. logos and logo bugs

are my favorite. that's nice and clean. simple is

good and the Italian colors will get the attention of

the interested people.

well done!

Brent Miller

71 Saharusty

Graphic Designer

Guest Anonymous

I attempted to design one from scratch, pretty difficult and expensive, so in one of my foreign travels I picked up a logo from a similar business in the yellow pages and copied, changed it a little bit, and it looks great! do not re-invent the wheel is my motto, I don't think anybody is going to chase me down.

Guest Anonymous

I think the color bands are a great idea. I think the sphere beneath should be the earth or some other color though. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I have to be honest and say that when I saw the first two, the first thing i thought of was .. bowling ball warmers.

It's a good design though, this response is not negative. Just want to give good feedback.

Guest Anonymous

IMO the shadow appears as an after thought. It may would be cool for the web, but it is not integral to the design. The rest of the logo is the company.

Guest Anonymous

It was an afterthought. The only time it would be used is on the website, and I did it just to show a little more depth. I figured on the top two choices basically being the same.

Thanks for the opinions, this is what I'm looking for.

Dan

Guest Anonymous

I would suggest not thinking about choosing one. I'd use 1, 2 and 3. 2 where you wan't to add attetion. 1 most everywhere, including print. And 3 works for smaller size and constrained area (ie small but horizontal has more space). All three keep the identity in tact IMO.