• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need a cd Shop Manual / Parts Manual

Dejammey

I own a company that sales car books MidlifeClassicCars.com and I cannot find any shop manuals for the 2002's other then the Haynes. I would like to have a factory shop manual and a factory parts catalog. Normally I would stay away from Cd's cause I know they are normally ripoffs. But this time I just cant find the Manuals any where. I have seen the real ones on eBay but never seem to win the auction.

I have a SV650 track bike any you can find websites where people have loaded the hole manual in a PDF file. That would help me too.

Could someone please help me out.

Mobile Traditions sells the manuals. I believe Bav auto also offers them they are ~$90. There is always www.realoem.com for a parts finder and I believe that Walloth and Nesch allows you to download the same type files from their site.

Don't jump on buying that CD let this thread go for a while because there are guys who will burn a copy for you.

Cheers

JB

Justin

76' 2741300 3.23.1976 021 Malaga

75' 2361164 12.20.1974 076 Amazonas

'75 o2 blog

00' 4runner (fishin machine)