• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FYI: Good stuff in MA pick & pull

winstontj

Good stuff at Holland's in Billerica, MA.

holland used auto parts

1 winning road

north billerica, ma 01862

781-935-0049

Was there Tuesday and scored a 5-spd OD & LSD out of an IS car. It went from running and in really good condition to missing the recaros, steering wheel, gearbox, LSD, electric fan & a few other goodies all for a song.

There's good basket weaves and bottlecaps and there's a bunch of e30 325is's and 318i's

There are a few other e21's with 5-speeds which can be had for $150, bunch of 250mm rear brakes, turbines, etc... LSD's are also $150

All the hondas and Jap-cars are picked over really well but the BMW's are really good. BMW's are all the way back on your right just past the Benz's

post-377-13667572260904_thumb.jpg

post-377-13667572263538_thumb.jpg

post-377-13667572265611_thumb.jpg

post-377-13667572268177_thumb.jpg

'79 & '80 Vespas, R75/6 + R90/6 (and a Triumph), '76 IH Scout II

E36 

'71 VIN: 2574356 - Nevada, Sunroof, RUST and a really nice '76

You should grab the rear sway bar and the rear drums off of that 320i Sport. The brakes will fit an 02 and are larger and the rear swaybar will fit a non-sport 320i (non sport 320s did not come with a rear swaybar from the factory)...You could easily sell the stuff on ebay for more than any junkyard will charge you....

'03 BMW Z4 3.0i

’89 BMW 325is

'80 Mercedes-Benz 300SD
'20 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT

Guest Anonymous

Are there any decent Recaro's or steering wheels left? I live in CT and am interested in making the trip up on a day off. It would be worth it though for a tranny and a lsd.

You should grab the rear sway bar and the rear drums off of that 320i Sport. The brakes will fit an 02 and are larger and the rear swaybar will fit a non-sport 320i (non sport 320s did not come with a rear swaybar from the factory)...You could easily sell the stuff on ebay for more than any junkyard will charge you....

Swaybar was cut by someone with sawsall... I have three sets of rear brakes already - don't need another especially since I'm going to bump up to rear discs soon (adjusting is a PITA)

E36 

Are there any decent Recaro's or steering wheels left? I live in CT and am interested in making the trip up on a day off. It would be worth it though for a tranny and a lsd.

Hahaha.... sorry Adam - Recaros and steering wheel are both in my 2002 at present.... I also grabbed the Tranny and LSD - there are other e21's there though. When I started on that car is was complete and running. When I was done with it I took the gearbox, LSD, seats, wheel, fuel pumps, water neck, radiator, electric fan, fuel distributor (with receipt of NEW purchase from owner in 2004) and a few other odds & ends. The other cars are IS fakers. They have recaros and 5-speeds and front spoilers and steering wheels but no LSD's (only looked at 3 or 4 of the 10 or so cars)

E36 

Guest Anonymous

So.. in other words, there 10 e21's at the yard and some of which still have recaros's and 5 speeds! Or are the seats that you took the only ones in good shape?

There are other seats and in decent shape. I took the ones that matched my car and were in the best shape :-)

Mine were $50/set or $25 each - can't beat that price...

E36 

Good stuff at Holland's in Billerica, MA.

holland used auto parts

1 winning road

north billerica, ma 01862

781-935-0049

Was there Tuesday and scored a 5-spd OD & LSD out of an IS car. It went from running and in really good condition to missing the recaros, steering wheel, gearbox, LSD, electric fan & a few other goodies all for a song.

There's good basket weaves and bottlecaps and there's a bunch of e30 325is's and 318i's

There are a few other e21's with 5-speeds which can be had for $150, bunch of 250mm rear brakes, turbines, etc... LSD's are also $150

All the hondas and Jap-cars are picked over really well but the BMW's are really good. BMW's are all the way back on your right just past the Benz's

I didn't know that you lived in Mass. I used to Frequent Lake Holland's and Jack's on a twice a week schedule.

The both get cars from as far away as NH. There are a few more good yards in Southern Mass in Middleboro and Bridgewater as well as out by old Ft Devon's near Rt 2.