• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

body panel availability

albawhore

Can anyone give me a source for the divider at the top of the firewall that separates the engine compartment from the wiper motor fan area.

try blunt.

Butch Driveshaft ,

But I think it's NLA because I tried to get one not too long ago. Also try 2002AD or the dealership.

Honestly your best bet is going to be a parts car with a decent one. Maybe someone can cut you the part and ship it to you.... Best of luck though because it's a hard item to come by. Is yours repairable?

'79 & '80 Vespas, R75/6 + R90/6 (and a Triumph), '76 IH Scout II

E36 

'71 VIN: 2574356 - Nevada, Sunroof, RUST and a really nice '76

Mine is AFU. The PO did the right front and took it to a HACK of a body guy that just stick welded and bondoed everything and resprayed it. I had it for about 6 months when the paint started flying off (literally) in fingernail size chips. I really need to get off my ass and write my blog and get some pics out to you guys.

I am in the process of taking it all the way down. It was a gift to my step son and as soon as we got it on the road his dad gave him a 4runner to take to school. He is back and making decent cash so we are going to cherry it out. It is going to be a custom job, shaved, welded up, body mods etc.. It has almost no rust and nothing structural. So it should be a good solid platform I think we are going for Hot street/auto X.

JB

Justin

76' 2741300 3.23.1976 021 Malaga

75' 2361164 12.20.1974 076 Amazonas

'75 o2 blog

00' 4runner (fishin machine)