• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MOMO Wheel Help

My MOMO wheel has the leather falling off and it not only looks bad but feels bad on my hands too. Is there a place where i can get it recovered, or can i buy a kit to do this.

Thanks,

Andrew

1974 Cinnabar M2: S14/320CR/391LSD/Turbo Exhaust/Turbo Radiator/323 Trailing Arms/Ground Control Coilovers

Guest Anonymous

If you want it done nicely you can buy a kit from AGLA in Florida. It is very nice work with a price to match! Check on the website for the do it yourself cover kit or if you want to go big you can send them your wheel to be recovered. You could also get a Wheelskin from BavAuto for about 30 bucks and recover it as well.

shermanmartinez@hotmail.com

a different wheel. Alan Gun work is muy caro: http://www.aglausa.com/ I have several Momos and Nardis in nice shape which I'll part with for reasonable prices. Let me know if you decide to explore that route.

Thank you i will keep that in mind. The other day i stripped the leather off and im going to attempt a recover myself. I'll keep you up to date on how it turns out. If it doesent i'll contact you for a new wheel more then likely.

Thanks again,

Andrew

1974 Cinnabar M2: S14/320CR/391LSD/Turbo Exhaust/Turbo Radiator/323 Trailing Arms/Ground Control Coilovers