• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about a Trading Post section

I have quite a few items in my stash that I hate trying to sell. Not only is it hard to put a $ value on it, but others may think they can find it cheaper somewhere else. Lately I've found that trading parts has been a good way to not only clear some spares but also help someone else clear theirs.

It could be within the sale section where you post what you have and what you are interested in trading for it.

An example would be a rear Euro bumper I recently bought from Duke Rimmer for a donation to this site. I'm going in a different direction and I don't need the bumper but I don't want to sell it (especially since I made a donation for it... It just wouldn't be right) I'd rather just trade something for it. So I would post the bumper and then people could email with what they have to trade for it...

In the end it's just all stuff we have lying around that someone else can use but would rather not deal with the hassles of selling it...