• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

75 bmw 2002 auto for sale in MD !!!!!!!!

lsabbat

I had on the car on ebay for a while but someone used the buy in now option to try to pull a scam on me. The body is excellent, car runs and drives good. Needs very little work to finish, asking $1200.00 for it right or best offer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4623807360&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT

If intesrested, I have tons of parts available and also a 1980 320i 5-speed. Feel to e-mail me for pictures and any other questions....lsabbat@gmail.com

Best wishes on the sale.

Sounds like a potentially good deal for someone. If I had a couple fewer 320's, I'd buy it.

What happened? Have you just lost interest, need money, buy another car, or what?

Regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

"To live life without belief is more terrible than dying...., even more terrible than dying young." Joan of Arc

"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti

I can relate to the too many "projects" situation, aka: three 320's and two 2002's!

The best thing is that my son wants to put the '69 2002 back on the road, and he's spending HIS money.(I'm just gonna give him the car)

I can "hide" all of the projects in my 40x30 building, though it's cozy.

Just can't seem to find the $ or the time, (and time is $)to get all of the "projects" completed.

Wish you the best on yours! Don't give up on the Tii.

Regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

"To live life without belief is more terrible than dying...., even more terrible than dying young." Joan of Arc

"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti

Randy....the tii will need floor boards and someone to help do the job correctly. I bought the car from an old friend and now I am finding out why he sold it to me. I already invested quite a lot already and still not near completion. My mechanic told me that I'll be better off finding another car instead. Check out these pictures

post-1586-13667564662757_thumb.jpg

post-1586-13667564663726_thumb.jpg

post-1586-13667564664518_thumb.jpg

Hope that the '75 found a good home. It appeared to be a good deal.

See what you mean about the Tii. You want to learn to weld and do body work? Looks like an opportunity.

You gotta keep an '02 around as one of the projects!

Regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

Lionel,

You got any buddies who are "old hot rodders"? What I mean are people who used to build street/hot rods beforeyou could buy everything and bolt it on/together like in a "kit car". Most of these people had to do or learn to do, or barter to get done, the stuff they wanted done on their cars when there wasn't an existing industry to supply it. If you know any of these folks, maybe they'd be willing to let you glean some of their expertise.

I haven't "gotten into" welding and bodywork myself, yet. I know that it can be learned. I want to learn about welding basics first. In no disrepect to professionals whatsoever, I feel that welding would be simpler, for me, to get the hang of in fixing my own stuff.

Sometimes, people that you already know have "skilz" that you weren't aware of. When you ask questions, they're eager to tell you and show you.

I can't pay the market labor rate for repairs to my '02. I can just do the best with what I have as far as resources, whatever they are, go.

Regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

Lionel,

You will find this site very interesting and educational: www.autobodystore.com. It has a "classroom" section that shows very brief, basic stuff. The site also has e-commerce so you can buy stuff from them. I have purchased a "SpeedyBlaster" there, it was less $ than Eastwood, and was a good experience.

I hope that helps in your Tii resurrection efforts!

Regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

• 2 years later...
Guest Anonymous

Hi my name is Kenny i am also interseted in the 2002 aswell as the 320i please give me a call at 443-846-9737. hope to hear from you soon cash buyer no games or wasted time.