• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Local News had 1700 cars to pick from, who did they Pick??

InkaSteve

You can see which of the 1700+ cars attracted the attention of the average citizen or news photographer. Ironically I am in both of them. Total coincidence. "Where's InkaSteve"

Here is the article...I will attach the photos from the Santa Barbara Newspress:

Bavaria's best at Bimmerfest

April 9, 2006 7:26 AM

It is smooth, yet powerful, and turns heads on the road. That luxury symbol of status, the BMW, or "The Ultimate Driving Machine," as it is marketed, attracted several thousand people to Earl Warren Showgrounds on Saturday for the ultimate in BMW (Bavarian Motor Works) obsession: Bimmerfest 2006.

Nearly 1,000 BMWs were on display at the 7th annual festival. Dozens of vendors participated.

The all-day event features the largest collection of BMWs at one site in the country. It attracts people who already own the German cars, are looking to purchase one, or just want to ogle the vehicles.

At Saturday's event, the thousands of attendees got an up-close look at the cars -- inside and out.

ANA ELISA FUENTES / NEWS-PRESS PHOTOS

post-85-13667563537646_thumb.jpeg

post-85-13667563539139_thumb.jpeg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours