• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why does the "page expire" when

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

you've typed a message that's taken a while, and you forgot to include your name? I just spent a while posting a reply for someone, went and got a coffee, went to the outhouse and fed the cat. I forgot to include my name, and your system told me there was an error. But when I went back to find my message, I got the "page expired" message and all my text had vanished for all time. Arghhhhh. I don't think that happens on Boardfly.

Is this one of those things the 'management' can tweak into the software?

I usually have the forum "remember my personal information" but our computer has been crashing regularly lately and the preferences seem to get wiped out.

Gil

72 Tii

Guest Anonymous

steveos_car_tiny.jpg

Gil,

i wan't able to replecate the problem. Can you try doing it again? Just for the hell of it.

I let the machine sit at the Error page for more then three hours. After hitting back i still got the same message as i started.

try it agian and let me know.

steve k