• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did the LYNX manifold group buy ever happen???

TJs692002

If it was not due to lack of interest, then why? I am interested in getting one, but if there is a problem with it then I wouldnt want to get one obviously.

James-

2016 MINI Countryman S ALL4 & 1988 BMW 325i

past BMWs 84 318i, 88 M3,

92 325i, 95 525i, 73 2002, 97 M3.

Guest Anonymous

I spoke with Paul at Ramflo 3-4 wks ago. He indicated the production run was on...but delayed 8 or so wks. Based upon Steve's experience I guess it is wait and see.

Guest Anonymous

So are these things patented so I can't make them? If the supplier can't deliver someone else certainly can, assuming it would be legal. What price are they asking for them?

I was very happy - the guy got the whole car - with motor and everything for under AU$2000 and then picked up a set of twin 45 Solex's for a steal and wanted to offload the Weber - I was there, right place, right time.

Everyone was saying get twin 45's, but I think the best thing for a n00b like me is to get the single 45 and hopefully that will stay in tune easier than two.

Todd

toddsig05.jpg