• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Rob. Would you please add a FAQ about posting

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

images. Kinda an 'image posting for dummies'. I'd like a template where I replaced the URL of the sample picture with the one I want to post. Tips on sizing the image and posting multiple images would be great. I've never mastered the fine art and I know I'm not the only one out there that is 'challenged'

Cheers!

John N

Guest Anonymous

...turning the computer on for total morons such as myself? I haven't the faintest idea how to post pictures. I don't even know how to put jpegs on my computer off of my scanner. It gets absorbed by "Corel" and turned into something that doesn't seem to work very well for posting pics.

Guest Anonymous

{IMG SRC="http://www.whatever.com/imagename.jpg"}

just replace the brackets with the "less than" and "more than" signs... :) I will write up a quickie tutorial once i can confab with steve about what all I should include

-Rob :D

Guest Anonymous

applies here. Gil, the way i did that picture before is i just put the URL into the third box below this "Message:" box. THe one that says... "Image URL:" for multiple pics, i forget the exact syntax... I think. :D PERHAPS It is this:

(IMG SRC="http://blahblhahblhah/imagename.jpg")

just replace the first parenthesis with the "lesser than" sign and the last parenthesis with the "greater than" sign. oh hell let me just look over there at the boardfly FAQ ;D

-Rob