• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 BMW 2002tii engine (running very well)

Posted (edited)
Price: $3000

Description:

Here you have a very healthy running engine from, what was, my tii project.  The project died, the engine survives!  I was driving this project car for close to a year before I tore it down and drank a few shots of tequila (years later) and came to the realization of if I were to get it done, I would be so underwater I would hate myself.  So, I stripped her and now I have this wonderful Kugelfisher powered M10.  It has a new water pump, belt, ALL ignition components  (petronix dizzy), valve and oil pan gaskets, some hoses, sensors, and some other stuff (I am keeping the thermostat and hose for my other M10).  I am (again) open to offers.  New Fan as well.  Crating will be a hassle but I can get it done, as well as shipping.  I included a video of it running and it is strong and not puffing blue anytime. In fact, all labels designating the "hook-ups" are on the engine and it would be a straight "drop in" and go since it is tuned and running perfectly.  That is of course my opinion but the videos speak volumes I feel.  Please let me know if you need anything else.  I will post some better photos shortly, thought I had some in my phone but guess not.  Thank you. Yes, that is my giggling after we got the motor hauling down the road. ha.  That was a happy day.  Open to offers of course.

IMG_9008.jpg

70002959176__83ABD37F-D287-441D-B9DD-7DECC9ACB531.jpg

69578879237__079F4872-73D7-43D5-8ED8-942E7E4A6ED5.jpg

IMG_2747.JPG

IMG_2748.JPG

IMG_2749.JPG

IMG_2750.JPG

IMG_2751.JPG

IMG_2752.JPG

IMG_2753.JPG

IMG_2754.JPG

IMG_2755.JPG

IMG_2756.JPG

IMG_2757.JPG

IMG_2768.JPG

IMG_2769.JPG

IMG_2770.JPG

Edited by JWT
More photos added.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I should add this project was a grafted car with the front half being Granatrot and the rear being Tiaga from another car with a non matching numbers motor and VIN.  Franken02.  I would never separate a numbers matching car or part it out. This was a covid project that was started and just would have never gotten finished.