• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 2002. Detroit Area

Price: $1

Description:

Hi All,

First post here but long time forum browser. Recently sold my Benz 220D and looking to purchase my first manual 2002 in daily driver condition. Relatively rust free, square or round. Don't mind if it needs a few things, but not looking for a big project. Decent paint and decent interior. Fairly wide budget depending on the condition, but a fully restored example is probably out of my price range. I'm in the metro Detroit area but willing to drive 200-250 miles to pickup. Thanks!

Probably too far from your area (66083) but I have one that fits your criteria. It's a 73 survivor. I purchased it from the original owner and have every record since day one. Doesn't need anything mechanically and the interior is in nice condition. It does have some rust but it's not terminal by any means. 14K if you are interested, but if not good luck with your search. 

IMG_2413.JPG

Edited by 1lostcause
  • Like 2

I am just north of you in Ontario Canada and have a very nice example…restomod…Fjord Blue on Nutmeg…sunroof…new motor, 5 SP, fuel injection, cam , 321 ignition, hardened crank,  super sprint exhaust, in fact I have a flash drive with all the pictures and work done on the car.  Interior …new carpet, front seats recovered and stuffed,  beautiful sound system by Retrosound, dash cap…everything works - heaters - blinkers - dome light- wiper speed…turn key and beautiful.  Special car.   $50k USD

IMG_5258.jpeg

Edited by Overdraft

1973 BMW 2002 Restomod - Fjord Blue on Nutmeg 

• 4 weeks later...