• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nardi Classic Wooden Steering Wheel

Mark92131

Price: $250

Description:

This steering wheel was on my 1600 when I bought it.  I was never a fan of wooden steering wheels, so I swapped it for a 320i Sport Steering Wheel that I had in my stash.  It is a authentic Nardi Classic wheel, made in Italy, dated 6/79.  I measured it and the diameter measures 14 3/8", so roughly 365mm.  I am assuming it is a 360mm wheel, because the next size up is 380mm.  The wood is nice, some small minor cosmetic nicks and scratches, but feels good in your hands.  The spokes are presentable, nothing that a good buffing wouldn't improve.  The hub fits the 1600/2002.  It could use a refurbishing, basically a media blast and a coat of black crinkle paint.  I would replace the existing 6mm screws for some stainless hex heads.  The horn button is complete, works, has some small blemishes that would improve with more polishing.  I am asking $250, with FREE shipping in the CONUS.  Paypal F&F preferred, or add the seller fees.

EDIT

While measuring the hub height (60mm), for an interested party, I noticed a crack in the flange where the hub sits on the turn signal cancel retainer.  This flange could be removed which will allow the hub to sit about 1/4" closer to the upper and lower covers for ignition switch and turn signals.  Installing it, as is, wouldn't effect it's operation.  I reduced the price accordingly.

Thanks for looking.

Mark92131

IMG_3886.JPG

IMG_3888 (1).JPG

IMG_3889.JPG

IMG_3890.JPG

IMG_3891.JPG

IMG_3892.JPG

IMG_3893.JPG

IMG_3896.JPG

IMG_3895.JPG

IMG_3898.JPG