• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Tii project for sale, with many cool parts included.

lowbudgetTii

Price: $10000

Description:

Open to reasonable offers. Lets make a deal. 

- Former S14 car. No engine currently installed.

- 4 speed trans/driveshaft included. Non Tii booster installed, rear diff is not a LSD.

- Tan Recaro front seats, Wear isn't horrible, foam in very good condition. Nardi wheel. Rest of the interior is black and in very good shape, dash has cracks, headliner is stained on front of sunroof edge.

- Complete (but disassembled) not matching numbers 72 Tii engine to go with it. I have a full gasket set, clutch kit, and other odds and ends. Radiator, various hoses, belt, complete Tii injection system and Tii distributor. E12 Cylinder head has a Norris 301 cam with lash caps. The pistons it had in it were for a 121 head, and I have a set of Metric Mechanic 10:1 forged pistons for a E12 head to go with. Also a set of lightened OE rods (one needs to be finished) and a knife edged 2.0 crank that is at Mile High Crankshafts in Denver for repair currently. The original euro tii 121 10;1 pistons, rods, and crank will be included as well. Unknown brand headers.

- I would assume it is lowered, but I do not know the springs, shocks are Bilstein rears, assuming matching fronts. Nice sway bars front and rear.

- Enkei wheels will not be included, will be sold on E21 turbines.

- Rust, but not as bad as a lot of 02s I have seen. See photos. Rear quarter and sill has rust, driver rear fender lip has rust. Nose is rusty in places and the driver fender is buckled. The car was originally Agave and during the repaint they must not have done the rust repair correctly. When it had the S14, the IE trans mount was starting to tear through the tunnel and apparently someone decided to clearance the tunnel with an axe for the 5 speed swap. Can be repaired. Minor floor rust on outer edges of fronts.

- Overall very solid Tii project roller. With a ton of cool parts to build a real hotrod. I was going to ditch the Tii injection and install itbs and a Haltech to utilize the full benefit of the race car bottom end parts and cam. Add a light flywheel and just drive the hell out of it as it sits.

- In addition, I have a full original Dinan suspension setup. Springs, swaybars and shocks. S14 crank that needs repair, rods and pistons from the same S14. Two S14 flywheels.

- Clean Colorado title.

I'll attach a few photos here, but there are 100+ photos and a 5 minute video walk around via the Google Drive link. 

IMG_4753.JPEG

IMG_4754.JPEG

IMG_4755.JPEG

IMG_4756.JPEG

IMG_4757.JPEG

IMG_4758.JPEG

IMG_4759.JPEG

IMG_4760.JPEG

IMG_4761.JPEG

IMG_4762.JPEG

IMG_4763.JPEG

IMG_4764.JPEG