• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M10 and S14 Bottom End Parts. (Euro Tii pistons, S14 crank)

Price: $200

Description:

Hey all. I recently started going through my hoard. I'm trying to free up some funds to put my Tii project back into motion after being stalled for a year and a half. I have no use for these parts and would like some extra space in the garage as well. Not trying to get rich but also don't want to give it all away. Will ship at buyers expense. Detailed pictures of everything available, just didn't want to overload the thread. 

First, Stock M10 Crank out of the 72 block. Main and rod bearings were stamped STD and it looks to be in great condition. My coworker built this engine 40 years ago (his side income was building M10s at the time) and it probably had 50k miles on it when it was pulled out and put in storage 20 years ago. The shell was going to scrap, that is why it was pulled. I have a knife edged crank I'll be using. $200? Comps are all over the place. 

Second, Euro Tii 10:1 pistons (121 type) and stock rods from the same engine. 89.96 bore stamp. I cleaned them gently and was able to get 99% of the carbon off. Still a tiny bit present on the edges of some of the crowns. Minor scoring on the skirts and small dinks present on some skirts and piston tops, appear to be totally useable. I just have a set of Metric Mechanic pistons I'll be using instead. $400? Open to reasonable offers. 

Third, Stock S14 Crank out of an 88 M3. This was removed when we sent the block to VAC to have them install their 2.7 Stroker kit. It had spun #3 prior to being taken apart. I took it to my machinist to have it polished since the journal didn't look bad, and he said "It's close, but usable." My cheap caliper doesn't show any measurable variation between any of the journals, but I'm not a machinist. I'd like $500 for this but am open to offers. 

Fourth, Stock rods and pistons out of the same 88 M3. they are in pretty good shape, but number 3 bearing bore is pretty scored. $300? Open to offers. 

I have two sets of S14 stock cams and cam gears as well. One set is great, the other has small nicks on a few of the lobes. Make offer. 

I also have three M10 S14 stock flywheels. Two of them have the S14 TDC pin. One is stock 2002. I'll be using a RHD Engineering flywheel with this build. Make offer. 

I'll be going through a lot more of the hoard sometime soon. 

Thanks for looking and please reach out with any questions. 

- Jon 

IMG_4134.jpeg

IMG_4142.jpeg

IMG_4162.jpeg

IMG_4170.jpeg