• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5 speed swap from e30

Dawskip

Price: $550

Description:

Gearing up to swap a s50 into my e30, which means ill have a 5 speed swap for sale soon. Posting now to see if I can avoid having it sit around in my garage after i pull it.

Shifts smooth, no issues. Will include complete transmission and driveshaft. I will also have the stock diff and the 1.8 m10 available if someone wants them.

Will be pulling it all in Reading, PA, can bring it to Philly for pickup if thats easier(minus the engine).

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, Ed Jenkins said:

what do they use for the spedo a sensor? i could use a gps spedo as i was thinking of that already. does the housing bolt pattern match up? sorry but my knowledge about all the esoteric things is still learning.

GPS speedo should work.

This is from a m10b18 out of an e30. I’ve never bolted one up to a 2002 but I’m 99% positive it should fit fine

Just now, Ed Jenkins said:

what would the shipping to Whidbey Island, Washington 98236 be? f the shipping is not too much i will take it and thanks for the info.

Ed 

It’s still in my car, should be swapping in my s52 soon. Once it’s out, if still need it I can get a quote for you. 

Thanks 

19 hours ago, Ed Jenkins said:

Any thoughts on a deposit to secure the trans when you remove it? Do not want to lose it.

Ed

I can hold it for you no problem. Just shoot me a DM with your cell so I can contact you when its out

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...