• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 2002 Golf Yellow

Eissmann

I have talked with the owner but not seen it in person. story is that he got it from his uncle who had it for “a long time “

he had no service records. 
He shared a walk around video with the motor running.  In video he points casually at a crack in the paint of passenger door and also notes surface rust around the driver door.  

I think if it was excellent it would have been snapped up long ago.  
I don’t have time to drive so far to see and  it would have to be pretty nice before I could justify having a second 02 in the garage 

I’ve also reached out to him via text, and he did send me a few pictures via text.  Very blurry pictures.  Stated that the car is in excellent driver’s condition and all services are up to date, but when I asked for proof of the services, he said he doesn’t have any. I generally avoid driving to LA or Beverly Hills for any reasons, so if it was closer to me I wouldn’t mind going to check it out.  If anyone is interested in it, I don’t mind doing a proxy drive by to check it out for anyone here on my days off.  

Bellow are excepts of the Seller's story when it was on Ebay in April 2022. The Seller was Mystique Motors, Moorpark, CA. (may have been on consignment?). No mention of an Uncle.

1972 bmw 2002 

Golf yellow 

Runs and drives great 

I bought this car at 16yrs old drove it for 5 years until a guy pulled me over and paid me a large amount of money for it at 21 while I was in my first year of college... I bought it back at 29yrs old in 2021.. hate to sell it but planning to have a kid soon and need a safer car for my wife and I.

I changed the oil on it every 3k miles 

Starts right up 

I used this Bmw as a daily driver 

Drove it everywhere everyday never has it given me a problem 

Never over heats and you can drive 3 to 4 hours straight long distance. Sun roof opens and closes no problem  

All electrical works including dome light. No rocker rust no strut tower rust no floor pan rust. 

Little tid bits of surface rust here and there. 

Shipping available anywhere in US

Call or txt pat or Scotty for additional questions 

Car is at our Moorpark ca 93021 location 

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17