• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Manual Pedal Box - SOLD

M3This

Price: $150

Description:

Have this pedal box off my car and was working fine at time of removal. It’s not pretty but perfect for a rebuilt or clean up. 

Asking $150 obo. Willing to ship, buyer pays shipping. 

BFC03F87-9AF5-4C2B-A625-6DEEAF4EB37E.jpeg

4231AF3A-8CB7-436A-82BA-E222DB8800E4.jpeg

1997FB1A-D52B-4EC0-A99A-92A57A698E7A.jpeg

3F7989A6-773C-431B-8BD8-EB2720C440B3.jpeg

Edited by M3This

5 minutes ago, mac20021972 said:

Hello , I suspect  I'll be taking this Pedal Box , would you consider $100.00 and whatever the cost of shipping to Springfield Gardens, New York  11413. Please  determine the shipping cost. 

Thanks,

MacArthur Davis

shoot me a dm

Regrettably, when I attempted, a DM it indicated, your mailbox is full. Not sure if that's for me or you. Please note my email address; macarthurdavis852@gmail.com. I offered you regards my offer for both the Pedal Box and Brake Booster. Please note accordingly. 

Thanks

MacArthur Davis

59 minutes ago, mac20021972 said:

Regrettably, when I attempted, a DM it indicated, your mailbox is full. Not sure if that's for me or you. Please note my email address; macarthurdavis852@gmail.com. I offered you regards my offer for both the Pedal Box and Brake Booster. Please note accordingly. 

Thanks

MacArthur Davis

just cleared out my inbox but will also send you a email in the morning 🤙🏻

Hello , regrettably , I  still can not dm, still indicate that your mailbox is full.  Again , I'm interested both the Pedal Box and Brake Booster . Please email me : macarthurdavis852@gmail.com  or allcity04@msn.com to discuss further. Please note .

Thanks,

MacArthur Davis

(917)498-1948

On 2/27/2023 at 12:01 PM, mac20021972 said:

Hello , regrettably , I  still can not dm, still indicate that your mailbox is full.  Again , I'm interested both the Pedal Box and Brake Booster . Please email me : macarthurdavis852@gmail.com  or allcity04@msn.com to discuss further. Please note .

Thanks,

MacArthur Davis

(917)498-1948

emailed you but haven’t heard back. Please let me know if still interested 

• M3This changed the title to FS: Manual Pedal Box - SOLD