• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New coil over hardware and springs

635Bert

Price: $450

Description:

Brand new coil over springs and hardware. The springs are Eibach and the hardware appears to be Ireland Engineering They will fit a 50mm O.D strut housing. I also have a pair of E12 struts machined for the coil overs. Shipping for the springs and hardware will fit in large flat rate box which I believe will cost about $28.00

coil overs.jpg

Here is the Pic. I am not sure that I was clear in my ad. The struts aren't included but I am open to an  offer. The struts are from an E12, but  they should work on your 02 as I sold another set here years ago and he used the struts

IMG_0954.jpg

I,D. of both front and rear springs that I measured are 2.5" maybe 2.6 depending on how accurate my caliper is, but I would bank on 2.5". The rates are 350#s front and 450#s rear These are a full set, 4 springs, 2 front and 2 rear, plus all coil over hardware

I think this should answer your questions

Bert

email is...bnpoliakoff@yahoo.com

Cell # is..480 650 7167

coil over 6.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Jeff didn't realize it was you after these many years. After about 15 years it is running and driving You might enjoy the very short video I attached. It is a pretty warmed up M90. Once it hits 2500 RPM, it goes like a scalded cat. As soon as I get some miles on it I will put it on a dyno

• Like 1

On 12/2/2022 at 4:15 AM, 635Bert said:
Price: $450

Description:

Brand new coil over springs and hardware. The springs are Eibach and the hardware appears to be Ireland Engineering They will fit a 50mm O.D strut housing. I also have a pair of E12 struts machined for the coil overs. Shipping for the springs and hardware will fit in large flat rate box which I believe will cost about $28.00

coil overs.jpg

I'm interested if it's still available