• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD _ Free Green Bilstein Sport Cores - Front

andyleonard

Price: $1

Description:

Just unearthed a pair of '70's vintage green sport front shocks. Dunno if the valving is the same as now...or what it costs to get them redone these days..but in a week they're in the scrap metal pile. One's OK, one's lost gas. Maybe your buddy at the motorcycle shop will do them for cheap. Stiff shocks in the day. Ditto, pair E9 fronts.

Also coming out of container is a slightly crunchy but OK squaretail rear clip...with a NOS pair of taillight lenses. Never mounted. Not free. Pics coming.

Also a complete rear subframe dropped from a good running/driving 67 1600 for the complete 320i transplant. Longneck, good old-style half-shafts, one control arm is new enough to have stickers on it, 2002 brakes are on there, have 1600 brakes/drums too. Brackets for 2002 rear bar welded on back in the day. Complete and ready to run. Free play feels like .010. Not opened but can do. $500 all?

Also another spare long neck diff, 3 ear input, cleaned and painted, opened for inspection, excellent spiders and ring and pinion, .009 measured free play, needs seals, dunno about bearings. This was a backup diff never completed or used.  Offer $

1968 1600 4 speed trans, 3 ear flange, rotten bearings, banged case in rear, for parts inside maybe. No history.

Also a never-opened 235 dogleg, 4 bolt output, running well when removed for 245 OD swap. Bought it new from Hardy and Beck in 1975. PM me. 

1968? 1600 head and intake, removed in '70s due to burned valve. Burned valve included.

67 1600 remote booster, was working when removed. No promises. Remote MC and some manual clutch linkage parts  also.

Massive deposit of E23 745i turbo stuff. 102 engine and turbo setup complete. Harness, computer, all pipes, intercooler,  and manifolds, etc. LSD diff, auto trans.  E28 guys PM me. The more you buy, the cheaper it gets.

Also excellent spare 1984 KKK turbo unit, removed for bigger turbo. Sealed and stored.

MUCH more coming out. 40' ocean container will be available when this is over. 

IMG_4734.jpeg

IMG_4733.jpeg

IMG_4735.jpeg

Edited by andyleonard
  • Like 1

• andyleonard changed the title to SOLD _ Free Green Bilstein Sport Cores - Front