• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FREE in Southern California: M10, +Misc Parts

Rami88

Price: $1

Description:

I am giving away an M10, trans, and spare head that were pulled from my 2002. The head currently on the engine is not in usable condition and the bottom block is in unknown condition. The trans is also in unknown condition. I am offering them for free here with the hopes that someone in the 2002 community can use them. They will be scrapped by the shop if not picked up by next week. Must take all parts. I'll update this listing when they are gone. Please do not disturb the techs at the shop, rather talk to the shop manager Andre.

Parts are currently at Importmotorworx in Lawndale :
4623 Artesia Blvd, Suite 2
Lawndale, CA 90260 .

Shop Number: 310 370 2299 (8am - 5 pm PST)

Parts1.jpg

Parts2.jpg

Edited by Ramitha E.

10 minutes ago, Dabliz02 said:

I would like the head that’s not on the engine if you’re willing to ship on my dime.  If not then I’d hate to see it tossed.  

Unfortunately I don't have the time at the moment to ship.

On 8/15/2022 at 6:49 PM, FunElan said:

Damn @kbmb02...let me know if you don't snag these, this would be a great way for me to learn how to rebuild an engine...AND it's a mile away from me

I picked 'em up. It's a 1.8 injected head, which I will likely 'pay it forward' if it's not junk. -KB